Michelin's Energy™ Saver A/S and Primacy MXM4 Featured on New 2017 Hyundai IONIQ
- Designed specifically to maximize the performance and efficiency of the Hyundai IONIQ
- Michelin invented the green tire category in 1946 with the Michelin® Radial X® - 30% reduction in rolling resistance
- Michelin introduced silica technology in 1992 - 20% reduction in rolling resistance
- Michelin® Green X® Technology guarantees high energy efficiency and reduced CO2 emissions
- Saves up to $400 in gas over life of the tires1
- Lasts up to 16,000 miles longer2 with 65,000 mile warranty
Tire sizes for IONIQ:
- 195/65R15 & 205/55R16 MICHELIN® Energy™ Saver A/S
- 225/45R17 MICHELIN® Primacy™ MXM4
1 Based upon rolling resistance testing vs. Bridgestone® Turanza® EL400, P185/65R15. Fuel savings are estimates only. Actual on-road savings may vary.
2 Based on third-party wear test results vs. Bridgestone® Ecopia EP100, P185/65R15
About Michelin North America
Michelin, the leading mobility company, is dedicated to enhancing its clients’ mobility, sustainably; designing and distributing the most suitable tires, services and solutions for its clients’ needs; providing digital services, maps and guides to help enrich trips and travels and make them unique experiences; and developing high-technology materials that serve a variety of industries. Headquartered in Greenville, S.C., Michelin North America (www.michelinman.com) has more than 21,400 employees and operates 19 major manufacturing plants.