GREENVILLE, S.C., Feb. 2, 2022 — Michelin has been ranked as the top tire manufacturer for the third consecutive year by FORTUNE magazine among the “World’s Most Admired Companies,” and third overall in the Motor Vehicle Parts category for 2022.
In the annual listing from FORTUNE magazine, “World’s Most Admired Companies” are ranked based on an independent survey of executives, directors and analysts. Survey participants were asked to rate enterprises in their own industry on nine criteria, from investment value and quality of management and products to social responsibility and ability to attract talent.
Michelin North America has been recognized by several publications and organizations as a top employer:
- Among the top employers for women to work for in transportation by the Women in Trucking Association in 2021
- Among America’s best employers for diversity by Forbes magazine in 2021
- Among the best employers for veterans by Forbes magazine in 2021
- Top employer by Black EOE Journal, Professional WOMAN’S Magazine and HISPANIC Network Magazine in 2021
- Top LGBTQ+ friendly company by Black EOE Journal, Professional WOMAN’S Magazine and HISPANIC Network Magazine in 2021
Click here to view the full FORTUNE report featured online. For more information on how to join one of the World’s Most Admired Companies and one of America’s top employers, visit jobs.michelinman.com.