New models are YETI’s strongest and lightest line-up yet.
Magog, QC, March 9, 2021 ─ YETI SnowMX is launching its 2022 snowbike models, offering enthusiasts stronger and lighter snowbike systems designed for better flotation and traction. The 2022 YETI SnowMX models have been designed for an overall smoother ride in all conditions without compromising on performance.
“When it comes to snowbikes, high performance is key,” says Guillaume Laplante, Track System Project Manager for Powersports at Michelin. “We’re happy to introduce improved bike systems that offer a faster, lighter, and stronger solution, suitable for any snow conditions. In addition, our 2022 models are easier to install and are compatible with most dirt bikes on the market.”
Lighter by more than one pound*, the YETI SnowMX 2022 models feature:
- A next generation snowbike track with 2.6-inch profiles for better traction and flotation in all snow conditions, from deep powder to compacted trails and wet spring snow.
- A new track that increases traction to maximize available horsepower, getting more power to the snow and improving agility.
- Cup-shaped profiles to optimize surface area at all leaning angles.
- New geometry for the front spindle, offering more control by reducing ski drifting and improving balance for smoother steering.
- A newly designed synchrodrive case to better manage impact absorption and gain ground clearance.
*Compared to the YETI SnowMX MY2020-2021
“The new aluminum spindle makes it easier to take sharper turns in tight, technical areas,” says Cody Matechuk, YETI SnowMX ambassador and 3-time gold medalist at the X Games. “Also, trail stability has greatly improved even on rough trails, making climbs up the mountain a lot more comfortable, an advantage that will cross over into the racing environment as well.”
For more information on the 2022 YETI SnowMX models, visit yetisnowmx.ca.