Michelin's Energy™ Saver A/S and Primacy MXM4 Featured on New 2017 Hyundai IONIQ
- Designed specifically to maximize the performance and efficiency of the Hyundai IONIQ
- Michelin invented the green tire category in 1946 with the Michelin® Radial X® - 30% reduction in rolling resistance
- Michelin introduced silica technology in 1992 - 20% reduction in rolling resistance
- Michelin® Green X® Technology guarantees high energy efficiency and reduced CO2 emissions
- Saves up to $400 in gas over life of the tires1
- Lasts up to 16,000 miles longer2 with 65,000 mile warranty
Tire sizes for IONIQ:
- 195/65R15 & 205/55R16 MICHELIN® Energy™ Saver A/S
- 225/45R17 MICHELIN® Primacy™ MXM4
1 Based upon rolling resistance testing vs. Bridgestone® Turanza® EL400, P185/65R15. Fuel savings are estimates only. Actual on-road savings may vary.
2 Based on third-party wear test results vs. Bridgestone® Ecopia EP100, P185/65R15
About Michelin North America
Dedicated to the improvement of sustainable mobility, Michelin designs, manufactures and sells tires for every type of vehicle, including airplanes, automobiles, bicycles, earthmovers, farm equipment, heavy-duty trucks and motorcycles. The company has earned a long-standing reputation for building innovative premium tires. Since 1989, Michelin has received 80 J.D. Power tire customer satisfaction awards—five times the number of all other tire manufacturers combined. In addition to tires, the company also publishes travel guides, hotel and restaurant guides, maps and road atlases. Headquartered in Greenville, S.C., Michelin North America (www.michelinman.com) employs about 22,700 and operates 19 major manufacturing plants.